June 2, 2021: AHHCNC Hospice Finance & Operations Intensive
Virtual Hospice Finance & Operations Intensive
June 2, 2021
Association For Home & Hospice Care of North Carolina
The hospice finance and operations intensive will provide hospice management and leadership insights on key performance issues, such as what the proposed Medicare changes for 2022 could mean to your financial and operational performance, how to manage your potential risk exposure from current compliance initiatives, how to successfully manage your cap liability risks, how to compare your KPIs to the latest financial and operational KPIs of successful hospices, and how to anticipate what the hospice VBID model could mean to your operations and revenue cycle.
The intensive will conclude with a guided panel discussion with NC/SC and other state providers and industry leaders, as well as BKD representatives, to gain insights on to-date experiences with the hospice VBID model, the financial viability of palliative care and other emerging programs, strategies for collaborating with other health care providers in your market, preparing operations for new quality and care index scores and the industry relevance of quality reporting, and other key issues important for successful hospices to manage.
The Hospice Virtual Financial Intensive Sessions
- Proposed Payment Changes, Revenue Cycle Compliance Updates and VBID Model Issues
- Financial and Operational Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Cap Management Issues, COVID-19 Provider Relief Fund Reporting Updates and Other Key Areas of Financial Focus
- Industry Panel Discussion on Emerging Issues
Presenters from BKD CPAs & Advisors:
- M. Aaron Little, CPA – Managing Director
- Angela Huff, RN – Managing Consultant
- Mark P. Sharp, CPA – Partner
- Amber Popek, CPA – Partner
Panelists for the Industry Discussion on Emerging Issues:
- Katie Wehri, Director, Home Care & Hospice Regulatory Affairs, NAHC
- Gwen Whitley, President/CEO, Lower Cape Fear LifeCare
- Bill Musick, President, Integriti3D
- Tarrah Lowry, President/CEO, Sangre de Cristo Community Care
Stay Current with Our Latest Posts
Integriti3D shares upcoming events and news for executives and board members of hospice and palliative care organizations seeking to build stronger end-of-life care services.
Web Conference: 2021 Mid-Year OIG Work Plan and Other Important Updates - Hospitals, Physician Practices, Home Health, and Hospice July 22, 2021 at Noon CT During this program, Bill Musick, President of Integriti3D, and R. Brett Short, Chief Compliance...