Has Your Hospice or Palliative Care Board of Directors Reached Its Full Potential?
What does it mean for a Board of Directors to reach its full potential? It means you’re more than just 12 intelligent people in a room. It means a Board that:
- Functions together as a team to guide the right decisions
- Demonstrates true leadership key areas of governance
- Is tightly linked to the Chief Executive in the decision-making process
- Is engaged in ongoing strategic thinking to ensure the organization is moving toward its vision
- Demonstrates strong ethical standards for the entire organization
- Brings their passion for compassionate and meaningful end-of-life care to every action
With Integriti3D, turn your board people into a true team. We create Boards that create the future of end-of-life care.
The 6 Pillars of a Healthy and Engaged Board
Healthy and engaged boards have 6 things in common. We’ll help you stand tall on all of them.
- Vibrant vision, mission, and values
- A laser focus on vision and mission
- Committed board members
- Strong team dynamics
- Well-defined roles and responsibilities
- Meetings that focus on vital issues
Move Forward at Your Action-Planning Retreat
The yearly Board retreat is a time to energize, engage, and move excitedly forward. It’s a time to plan. And it’s the first step toward making a better Board and stronger organization.
Integriti3D leverages its experience to make your retreat a success with a unique, action-oriented system.
- A Board Development Action Plan
- A Board Strategic Action Action
- Ethical Guidelines to Ensure Compliance
- A Series of Benchmarks and Goals
- Checkups with Board Presidents and CEOs throughout the year
You retreat isn’t a one-day affair. It’s the springboard for another year of success.
“In the field of care for seriously ill people, Bill’s combination of skills is unique. He is very knowledgeable about the fields of hospice care, palliative care, board development and care for seriously ill people. It is such a pleasure to work with someone where we don’t have to explain about our field, but can move forward immediately. Since he knows our field well, he can help put new opportunities into perspective. If you are looking for someone to help move your board forward, Bill is great.”
Executive Director, Kokua Mau (Hawaii’s trusted resource for advance care planning, hospice and palliative care), Honolulu, HI
A Full Range of Hospice Care Consulting Services
Board Development is one pillar of a healthy, efficient, forward-looking hospice care company. Check out our other services to reach the fullness of your potential.
Assess opportunities based upon your vision, values and strategic screening criteria to aid you in making the right decisions no matter what the future brings.
Strengthening a Culture of Integrity and Fairness
Leadership means recruiting for, modeling and monitoring behavior that reinforces strong ethics and respect, which, in turn, improves morale and helps ensure a rigorous compliance with regulations.