Face the Future with Confidence
An engaged, efficient, and focused board can be the competitive advantage that makes a hospice or palliative care program successful.
What You Get
Spotlight Interviews keep your board up-to-date on key topics. Click the link below to see an example or the button link to see the topics available in the Spotlight Interview Series.
Core Knowledge Courses get everyone on the same page and serve as a launch pad for deeper board discussions. Click the video link below to see an example or the button link to see the Fundamentals Courses available.
How it works
- Online and on-demand fits into busy schedules
- Bite-sized sessions, key take-away summaries, and discussion guides make for better retention
- Easy set-up, progress reporting, and automatic reminders make administration painless
- Leaderboard and badging incentivize learning
- Unlimited access to a full library of courses, interviews, and articles
Schedule a Demonstration
Every member of your board and senior staff team have 24/7 access to the knowledge they need to help your organization move forward. For and investment of less than $200 per person for the average size board, your HGA subscription includes:
- Spotlight Interview Series
- Board Member Fundamental Courses
- Special Topics for Board Chairs and Chief Executives
- Unlimited access to a full library of courses, interviews and articles
- Unlimited users for each corporate identity
$3950 per year
Want an extra level of support and coaching? HGA PLUS+ provides you with individualized attention to help your organization achieve its goals.
- Leadership forums
- Quarterly consultations to ensure HGA is optimized for your organization’s specific needs
- Direct access to Bill Musick, founder of HGA, for governance questions and brief consultations
$5950 per year
Hospice Governance Academy includes content that ensures your board has a shared base of Core Knowledge and is up-to-date on trends and issues facing the industry. Content is contributed by industry recognized experts.
Spotlight Interview: Leveraging the Partnership between the Board Chair and Chief Executive
Learn how to forge a productive relationship between a board chair and the chief executive from Makiyah Moody, Senior Consultant at La Piana Consulting.
Article: HHS OIG Report on Abuse and Neglect (June 2019)
Is your board ready to handle greater compliance scrutiny? The “Identifying Potential Abuse or Neglect” report demonstrates that the OIG’s interest in safeguarding vulnerable populations has expanded to ALL Medicare services.