How it works
- Online and on-demand learning fits into busy schedules
- Bite-sized sessions, key takeaway summaries, and discussion guides make for better retention
- Easy set-up, progress reporting, and automatic reminders make administration painless
- Leaderboard and badging incentivize learning
- Unlimited access to a full library of courses, interviews, and articles
HGA courses receive an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars
Start Learning Today
For an investment of less than $200 per person for the average size board, your HGA organization subscription includes:
- Spotlight Interview Series
- Board Member Fundamental Courses
- Special Topics for Board Chairs and Chief Executives
- Unlimited access to a full library of courses, interviews and articles
- Unlimited users for each corporate identity
Want an extra level of support and coaching? HGA PLUS+ provides you with individualized attention to help your organization achieve its goals.
- Leadership forums
- Quarterly consultations to ensure HGA is optimized for your organization’s specific needs
- Direct access to Bill Musick, founder of HGA, for governance questions and brief consultations
10% OFF – 1 YEAR OF BASIC HGA
$1000 OFF – 1 YEAR OF HGA PLUS+
Hospice Governance Academy includes content that ensures your board has a shared base of Core Knowledge and is up-to-date on trends and issues facing the industry. Content is contributed by industry recognized experts.
Spotlight Interview: Leveraging the Partnership between the Board Chair and Chief Executive
Learn how to forge a productive relationship between a board chair and the chief executive from Makiyah Moody, Senior Consultant at La Piana Consulting.
Article: HHS OIG Report on Abuse and Neglect (June 2019)
Is your board ready to handle greater compliance scrutiny? The “Identifying Potential Abuse or Neglect” report demonstrates that the OIG’s interest in safeguarding vulnerable populations has expanded to ALL Medicare services.